Monday, October 19, 2009

something new

We woke one morning late last week to frost. I could use a few more weeks of warm but there is something magical about a morning frost. The world seem extra calm and still. Did something happen during the night and the grass is keeping a secret?

Something new...Steve...yep, Steve the Beta.


How about a fabulous new old chair that fits just right into a spot that has been waiting for a comfy chair for years. Many other chairs have tried to fill this position but none, until now, were successful. This one is it.

Wool sock season has arrived. The first pair commissioned by a pink loving (I guess), son.

As I turn to set my camera down, a foot away, this is what happens behind me.

Naughty but oh so cute. Every cat needs a ball of wool.








2 comments:

  1. I love this blog so much I can hardly stand it. Thanks for sharing.
    All the very best,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Steve the Beta, we have the same name!

    ReplyDelete